These days it’s important that your rizz game is on point. Dad jokes make a lot of people laugh. And telling a Dad joke is an easy way to make someone smile. Here are 88 Dad jokes for pick up lines that will help you get the attention of your crush.
Dad Jokes For Pick Up Lines
1. “No pen, no paper. But you still draw my attention.”
2. “Are you a parking ticket? Because you have got fine written all over you.”
3. “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.”
4. “Are your shoelaces tied? Because I don’t want you falling for someone else.”
5. “You look kind of ill. You must be suffering from a lack of vitamin ME.”
6. “Where is your signature? Every masterpiece is supposed to have one.”
7. “I want to be a superhero but I don’t know who to be. Should I be Superman, Batman, or your man?”
8. “Are you religious? Because you are the answer to all of my prayers.”
9. “I’m not a photographer, but I can picture us together.”
10. “Are you the moon? Because even in the dark you still seem to shine.”
11. “Do you like cake? Because we would look good on one together.”
12. “Do you have any raisins? How about a Date?”
13. “Did you just fart? Because you blew me away.”
14. “How come you’re not on top of a Christmas tree? Because that’s where angels belong.”
15. “Is your hand heavy? I can hold it for you.”
16. “Roses are red, violets are fine. You be the 6 and I’ll be the 9.”
17. “Is your name Ariel? Because we were mer-maid for each other.”
18. “Are you from McDonald’s? Because baby, I’m lovin’ it.”
19. “Do you like sleeping? Me too. We should do it together sometime.”
20. “You know I’m really good at Algebra. I can replace your X without asking Y.”
21. “Can you touch me? Because I want to tell my friends that I got touched by an Angel.”
22. “Roses are red, my face is too. That’s what happens, when I’m around you.”
23. “Did it hurt when you fell from the vending machine? Because you are a snack.”
24. “You look familiar. Did we have a class together? Because I swear we’ve got chemistry.”
25. “Let’s play Titanic. You be the iceberg and I’ll go Dowwwn.”
26. “Roses are red. Violets are blue. I’m not hot but damn, look at you!”
27. “Do you drink soda? Because you Soda-licious.”
28. “Is your name Abraham Lincoln? Because you’re causing an uprising down south.”
29. “Are you a sea lion? Because I could Sea you Lion in bed later.”
30. “Do you have Instagram/Tik Tok? Cuz my parents always told me to follow my dreams.”
31. “My phone is missing something. Your number.”
32. “Are you mom’s belt? Because you hit different.”
33. “Halloween is over but why are you still dressed like an Angel?”
34. “I bet even Sir Isaac Newton’s law of gravity can’t explain how strong you pull is.”
35. “I’m bad at math but I can give you the value you deserve.”
36. “I think there is something wrong with my eyes. I can’t take them off you.”
37. “Are you an exam? Because I’ve been studying you like crazy.”
38. “If your parents ever told you that they want the best for you, they were talking about me.”
39. “Can I take a pic of you? I need it to show Santa what I want.”
40. “Is your favorite subject math? Because you’re pretty in every angle.”
41. “I’d like to take you to the movies, but they don’t let you take your own snack.”
42. “I thought happiness starts with H. But mine starts with U.”
43. “Do you work for UPS? Because you are a whole package.”
44. “I used to chase butterflies as a kid, never thought you’d give them for free.”
45. “Are you a secret? Because I don’t think I can share you.”
Cheesy Dad Jokes
46. Why does a ghost always need more books?
He goes through them too quickly.
47. What do you call a pig that does karate?
A pork chop.
48. You know what they say about cliffhangers…
49. Some people have difficulty sleeping.
But I can do it with my eyes closed.
50. Why did Mickey Mouse take a trip into space?
He wanted to find Pluto!
51. Why did Mozart sell his chickens?
Because they kept saying “Bach, Bach, Bach!”
52. Learning how to collect trash wasn’t hard.
I just picked it up as I went along.
53. Why does a chicken coop only have two doors?
Because if it had four doors, it would be a chicken sedan.
54. Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom?
Because the “P” is silent.
55. What do you get when you cross a centipede with a parrot?
56. I searched on eBay for something to light my candles with.
It said, “No matches found.”
57. Did you hear about the carrot detective?
He always got to the root of every case.
58. What did the snail say when it was riding on the turtle’s back?
59. I never buy pre-shredded cheese.
Doing it yourself is grate.
60. Two pickles fell out of a jar onto the floor. What did one say to the other?
“Dill with it!”
61. Why was the broom running late?
62. What do you do if you get peanut butter on your doorknob?
Use a door jam!
63. Why did the kid bring a ladder to school?
Because he wanted to go to high school.
64. How do you talk to a giant?
Use big words.
65. What did the turkey say to the computer?
“Google, Google, Google!”
66. Once you’ve seen one shopping center…you’ve seen the mall.
67. What did the pop star do when she locked herself out?
She sang until she found the right key.
68. What’s the difference between a fish and a guitar?
You can tune a guitar, but you can’t tuna fish.
69. Can a match box? No, but a tin can.
70. What did one candle say to the other?
“I’ll be going out tonight.”
71. What falls in the winter and never gets hurt?
72. What is worse than raining cats and dogs?
73. How many potatoes does it take to make potato pancakes?
74. What did the Dalmatian say after lunch?
“That hit the spot.”
75. What’s black and white and goes around and around?
A penguin in a revolving door.
76. What award did the inventor of knock knock jokes get?
The No-bell prize.
77. What did the limestone say to the geologist?
“Don’t take me for granite.”
78. Why can’t you play hockey with pigs?
Because they always hog the puck.
79. What kind of jokes do you make in the shower?
80. How do you get a good price on a sled?
You have toboggan.
81. Last year, I wrote a book on penguins.
In retrospect, paper would have been easier.
82. Why did the guy keep his saxophone in the snow?
Because he wanted to play cool jazz.
83. What do you call two bananas?
84. What is brown, hairy and wears sunglasses?
A coconut on vacation.
85. How did the pirate get his flag so cheaply?
Because he bought it on sail.
86. Elevators terrify me.
I’m taking steps to avoid them.
87. In college I was so broke I couldn’t afford the electricity bill.
Those were the darkest days of my life.
88. I figured out why Teslas are so expensive.
It’s because they charge a lot.
50 Best Dad Jokes From Twitter
52 Hilarious Christmas Dad Jokes